the lack of emotion

rhythmic, transient sounds wake me.
I am whole and renewed.
I am not hurt and I feel safe,
yet there is something more that i feel.
I am trying to rectify that.
Rather an absence of emotion.
I haven't felt this in a long time,
This lack lustre love feeling is vacant from my body.
I know you don't want to hurt me and yet,
its inevitable everyone hurts everyone.
I know who I am hurting and I am doing quite a marvelous job.
There are no deals I can make that will change anything.
Its all going to come to fruition sooner rather than later.
If I could save you from this I would,
I would run miles, Try to make a deal with god...
But I can't.
You will see eventually.
Right now this is all just words to you.
Someday, someday soon you will see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closer to the truth

Emotional work and christmas diatribes

finding out I am an IVF baby.