wicked declarations
Cheaters never prosper.
Lies always come out.
You wonder if these truths come out,
why anyone does it anymore.
To hide, create subterfuge.
Inevitably it will come out.
everything always comes out in the light of day
The sway and swagger of the deceptive tongue.
keeps me guessing.
What can I believe?
What can I do to see the light of day again.
So many shadows and half truths enveloping me.
I just wish for the light.
I yearn for it.
When I will know where I stand,
and more importantly where I will go.
Lies always come out.
You wonder if these truths come out,
why anyone does it anymore.
To hide, create subterfuge.
Inevitably it will come out.
everything always comes out in the light of day
The sway and swagger of the deceptive tongue.
keeps me guessing.
What can I believe?
What can I do to see the light of day again.
So many shadows and half truths enveloping me.
I just wish for the light.
I yearn for it.
When I will know where I stand,
and more importantly where I will go.
Comments