Lust

I am a girl with many talents,
Something I have known all along.
I know that I am atune to things.
yet I cannot control.
I cannot satiate this urge.
This longing I have.
it is primal and a forceful urge.
I am lustful.
I think and feel and crave.
how cannot I now control this?
to feel force between my thighs and feel content in that.
but alas I cannot.
Its not that I am inept or that its anyone's fault.
It is just i am hungry.
It is constant.
To feel warmth of someone,
To sit atop them with glee and move,
To feel wandering hands and know,
know that you are a focal point for their existence at this moment in time.
Enjoy eachother...
My sin is lust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closer to the truth

Emotional work and christmas diatribes

finding out I am an IVF baby.