a random sunny day

I awake this morning like every other morning,
however this morning I awake to shock of a beautiful day,
everything forecast said it would not be.
Said it would be miserable,
but of course my boss is on holidays,
so it will be beautiful and sunny.
I have to go into work soon.
I feel like procrastinating...
today is going to be such a long day.
Disappointing for some...
but a long day regardless.
I am already starting to feel what this summer has done to me.
the busy is taking its toll.
I just wish things were like they were this past winter...
Carefree.
I traveled around and saw people.
I spent weeks of time in places and went on adventures.
my sails were filled with my own reasons and purpose.
I long for that again.
When my time can become my own.
When I can do what I please.
Too much is not my own right now,
I am about to change that.
to think, a random sunny day could provoke that in me.
That sense of change.
Today is an inspiring day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closer to the truth

Emotional work and christmas diatribes

finding out I am an IVF baby.