runner
I want to run, I want to Scream.
To feel what I feel.
bare within the nature of things.
The cold crisp air hitting my face.
A rush of adrenaline stirrs within my veins.
coursing through me.
I push harder and quicken pace.
breathing in harder I race with time.
to feel and seek my surroundings.
To know that I am apart of everything I run to and from.
I am everything and nothing.
My muscles pulsate with the rhythm of my pace.
I reach my destination and stop.
I look around.
Feeling accomplished and serene.
Muscles expired, breath lost.
My soul stirs within me.
I am at peace.
To feel what I feel.
bare within the nature of things.
The cold crisp air hitting my face.
A rush of adrenaline stirrs within my veins.
coursing through me.
I push harder and quicken pace.
breathing in harder I race with time.
to feel and seek my surroundings.
To know that I am apart of everything I run to and from.
I am everything and nothing.
My muscles pulsate with the rhythm of my pace.
I reach my destination and stop.
I look around.
Feeling accomplished and serene.
Muscles expired, breath lost.
My soul stirs within me.
I am at peace.
Comments