I don't blame you.
How could I?
There is just so much I wanted to share,
Maybe I still can,
not necessarily in the same position,
but at the very least friend will do.
I am not going to say that I don't hurt,
because I do,
but what I will say is that there is a hole.
A perfect, tiny little hole that you made.
a place for you.
a place now vacant,
Its not that you have been removed,
its just that this is not where you will remain.
I am strong enough that I can repair and rebuild.
It just sucks that you are not here in the capacity I wanted you.
Depression or not, I am strong.
I had to claw my way back last time,
to tell you the truth this seems a hell of a lot easier than that.
No clawing, just climbing.
If anything I believe that shows growth.
I have grown,
A year later, in the same situation, and I am stronger than i thought.
It sucks to compare to that... but really what else can I do
You made your choices and I have made mine.
We will see what happens when you realize what is gone.
When the chase will begin,
and how far I may make you run...
Yeah, we will see what will happen if it comes to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closer to the truth

Emotional work and christmas diatribes

finding out I am an IVF baby.