thoughts after a peaceful bath.

I am angry,
Knew it would be like this,
yet I can't help but feel the sting of it.
Not having you around sucks.
Not talking to you is worse.
I know I am self sufficient,
however I got used to you being here.
Now that you aren't I wonder about you.
I let my curiosity get the best of me.
I shouldn't wonder.
I should just find something to do,
There is more than enough to keep me occupied,
yet I don't want to do any of it.
Such a procrastinator.
I listen to a melody and i hear you.
It makes me laugh and cry.
Dancing in a sunny room.
I long to feel the sun.
To me everything just feels cold right now,
maybe I should put something more on than just a towel.
I had a bath to calm my nerves.
Water calms me in the most peculiar way.
I am soothed by it.
Always have always will be.
Pisces remember?
I look in the mirror and my eyes tell me a story,
it isn't exactly happy,
and it isn't exactly sad either.
Its about a girl who is a dreamer,
she dreams in colour, music and movement.
She dreams of someone.
The end of this story is unknown,
i am just in the middle of writing it.
Living it page by page.
I don't want a happy ending,
I want a light-hearted story.
My ending will be like all endings go,
quiet and peaceful.
until then, I keep writing.
Line by line, sonnet after sonnet.
It is my charge, to write and to dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closer to the truth

Emotional work and christmas diatribes

finding out I am an IVF baby.